CORRIS CRAFT CENTRE
Discover Welsh crafts and King Arthur
Located 6 miles north of Machynlleth, the Corris Craft Centre is well worth visiting. You can explore nine different studios in which you just might discover special treasures to take home:
- Taran Eco Designs – stunning furniture hand-crafted from reclaimed timber
- Delyn Glass – wildlife, flowers, fantasy dragons and more captured in gorgeous glass
- The Candle Studio – beautiful candles in different colours, shapes and sizes
- Chocablock – delicious handmade chocolates
- Hyde and Sheep – handbags, purses, wallets and more fashioned from welsh lamb’s leather
- Agau Jewellery Studio – Celtic and contemporary pieces crafted from a variety of precious metals
- Quarry Pottery – striking pottery, including smoking dragons, crafted on site
- Dyfi Distillery – award winning gins made with locally foraged botanicals
- Sammi Wilson Art – mixed media artwork and photography
A FASCINATING PLACE IN A BEAUTIFUL SETTING
Dogs are allowed into the Corris Craft Centre and are welcomed at the studios.
From the Woollen Mill, take the A470 south. After passing Porthmadog, you will arrive at a roundabout where you should turn left towards Penrhyndeudraeth. This road is also the A470. Stay on this road until you have passed Dolgellau. Turn right at the Cross Fozex pub onto the A487 towards Machynlleth until you see the craft centre on your right.